[R] Combining dataframes with different row numbers and plotting with ggplot2

maryam moazam setareh227 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 15:29:51 CET 2016

Dear Michael,

Thanks for your feedback. Actually, I would like to show (and compare) size
distribution of df1 and df2 in the single plot using ggplot2, something
like the attached picture. The command dosesn't lead me to this purpose.
However, I'm really new here, could you please help me more on this?

Thanks in advance,
Maryam