[R] permTREND function in package "perm"

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 08:15:50 CET 2016

?UseMethod  ## for S3 method help.

In addition, please read An Introduction to R (ships with R) or other
online tutorial to learn about S3 methods. You should not expect this
forum to provide you information that you should learn about yourself.

As for your other queries, someone who is familiar with the package
will have to reply. I am not.

Cheers,
Bert
Bert Gunter