[R] Bezier to line segments

Greg Snow 538280 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 17:54:00 CET 2016

You may also be interested in the xspline function (graphics package,
so you don't need to install or load anything extra) since you mention
general splines.  These splines can be made similar to Bezier curves
(but not exactly the same).  The function returns a set of coordinates
(when draw=FALSE) that represent line segments for drawing the
approximate curve.