[R] HELP - Hausman Test + systemfit

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Jan 6 18:44:43 CET 2016

To post appropriately, use less apologizing and more reading of the Posting Guide that is mentioned in the footer of all messages on this list (including this one). Note that HTML does not work well on the list, so be sure to turn it off in your email program (at least when sending emails here).

I have never used this function,  but the error message is pretty clear. If you read the help for the systemfit function it states "list of formulas", not "list of model objects". The objects returned from lrm are not formulas. Perhaps look at some examples of using that function, such as the ones in the help (type ?systemfit after you have loaded the systemfit package into R).