[R] hello everyone and happy new year

Matthias Worni wornimatthias at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 11:28:31 CET 2016

I got the following problem in R studio. Im trying to make a plot of
different time series using different colours, which so far worked finde
with the ggplot tool. However I did not manage to accually write a name to
the correct layers. Below you can see the code that I wrote and also woks.
Remember, the code works, meaning I get a plot with all 9 timeseires from
aa until ii. I just could not figure out how to label the different layers.
What should I do when I would like to add a name to the red line, the green
line and so on beside the plot (in al list). Thank you for your time.

Best Matthias

aa <- OHC_d[40:70]
bb <- OHC_d[50:80]
cc <- OHC_d[173:203]
dd <- OHC_d[205:235]
ee <- OHC_d[273:303]
ff <- OHC_d[292:322]
gg <- OHC_d[302:332]
hh <- OHC_d[370:400]
ii <- OHC_d[381:411]

s3 <- data.frame(aa,bb,cc,dd,ee,ff,gg,hh,ii)
y2 <- ggplot(s3,aes(x=time2,y=aa),colour="black") +
  geom_line() +
  geom_line(data=s3,aes(y=bb),colour="red") +
  geom_line() +
  geom_line(data=s3,aes(y=cc),colour="green") +
  geom_line() +
  geom_line(data=s3,aes(y=dd),colour="blue") +
  geom_line() +
  geom_line(data=s3,aes(y=ee),colour="yellow") +
  geom_line() +
  geom_line(data=s3,aes(y=ff),colour="pink") +
  geom_line() +
  geom_line(data=s3,aes(y=gg),colour="purple")+
  geom_line()+
  geom_line(data=s3,aes(y=hh),colour="violet")
  geom_line()+
  geom_line(data=s3,aes(y=ii),colour="grey")
y2