[R] R under OS X El Capitan 10.11.2

Fox, John jfox at mcmaster.ca
Sun Jan 3 14:21:54 CET 2016

Dear Paul,

I haven't experienced this kind of problem myself, but have occasionally noticed that students failed to install a dependency during a package install. The problem can be as simple as a mirror lagging slightly behind CRAN.

I'm cc'ing this back to the r-help list where you posted your initial question, so that the solution will be in the list archives.

Best,
 John