[R] R package

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat Jan 2 21:24:26 CET 2016

Of course there is [1], but the fact that it works on a Mac does not change the fact that R is a programming language. Until you begin the process of becoming a programmer you won't be able to make much use of R regardless of which computer or operating system you run it on. Fortunately such a transformation is doable,  but you have to believe it is possible or you won't work to make it happen... and transformation does take some work.

[1] https://cran.r-project.org/bin/macosx/