[R] Help with SpaceCAP

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 18:26:58 CET 2016

The email server for this list filters out most attachments, including yours.

.txt attachments are generally permitted. As you seem to have
successfully read the files into R, use dput() to include (a small
portion if the data are numerous) of the data in your email. Before
doing so, however, examine your data frame with str().

?dput
?str

Cheers,
Bert