[R] R package for bootstrapping a mixed-design (between-within) MANOVA

Kristina Loderer Kristina.Loderer at psy.lmu.de
Sun Feb 28 19:25:23 CET 2016

Dear all,

new to R  - I have tried to search different package manuals, but seem
to be unable to find what I want...is there an R package that allows me
to compute bootstrapped MANOVAs for multivariate analysis containing two
factors, one of them being a repeated measures (within) factor, the
other one a simple between-subjects factor? I am interested in
bootstrapping F-values for potential interaction effects (using Pillai's
trace criterion) of both factors across a set of dependent variables.

Thanks!
Kristina

Kristina Loderer
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München