[R] manage algorithm in R studio

Boris Steipe boris.steipe at utoronto.ca
Sun Feb 28 21:04:38 CET 2016

This is probably fun to write, but it's been done many times before. For practical purposes, use the pairwiseAlignment() function in the Biostrings package, distributed by the bioconductor project.

cf.: https://www.bioconductor.org/packages/3.3/bioc/vignettes/Biostrings/inst/doc/PairwiseAlignments.pdf

Cheers,
Boris