[R] Calculate negative log of the E-Values in R

Francesco Romano francescobryanromano at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 18:16:07 CET 2016

Sema, E is just a computer way of saying 0. For the purpose of statistical
analysis, if you can't compute a calculation with E values (i.e. 0),
substitute all E values with a usable constant, say 50. I stumbled across a
few websites lately that did this.

Frank Romano Ph.D.

*Academia.edu*
https://sheffield.academia.edu/FrancescoRomano