[R] distribution freq

catalin roibu catalinroibu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 16:08:58 CET 2016

Thank you very much for your response.

But the problem still remained. I obtained my distribution parameters for
all diameter data (without lump).I sow that you create the fitted freq
using a difference from the neighborhood classes  (8-4), but I have a huge
interval from 96 fo 4. If I put diff(pgamma(c(96,8), shape, rate)) I
obtaining the same values for all classes.

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards!

--

-