[R] Fw: adding a column to data frame solving the replacement problem

hoda rahmati hodarahmati68 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 26 15:01:04 CET 2016

     On Friday, February 26, 2016 2:17 PM, hoda rahmati <hodarahmati68 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Hi,Thank you for your answer and sorry that I forgot to add the command I used, the command is:mydata$NewColumn <-- mydata$Sequence[mydata$Sequence=="%Seq%tse"and then the Error that I got.what I want to do after adding the new column is to plot the other two variables I have in my data frame(mydata) according to the color, and the color I want is just for "%Seq%tse" .do you have any idea?
Thanks Hoda