[R] issue -- packages unavailable for R version -- 3.2.3

Sandeep Singha Sandeep.Singha at acrotrend.com
Wed Feb 24 08:47:38 CET 2016

Hi,

I have newly installed R version 3.2.3 and experiencing an issue where the packages that I had been using in previous release aren't compatible in the latest release.

I need you help to suggest how we could force the installation even if its not supported or what is the workaround to move ahead with it.

Right now, I need to install the package 'sentiment'. Please help.

Regards,

Sandeep S. Rana

sandeep.singha at acrotrend.com

Data Analyst

Acrotrend - Customer Insights & Analytics