[R] readRDS problem

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 12:57:00 CET 2016

You need to do
help("<-")
for a full explanation but in brief when you do <- it assigns locally
and since it could not find data locally it makes it for you but when
you do <<- it tries its very best to find data somewhere. Since data is
the name of a function which the authors of R have locked it fails.

--
Michael
http://www.dewey.myzen.co.uk/home.html