[R] R Software Program Help

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Tue Feb 23 18:10:03 CET 2016

If you google "R Statistical Programming software" you will find all the information you could possibly want.  In particular, for your purposes you should probably start with

https://www.r-project.org/

and read the "About" section.  Then follow other links as needed.

Dan

Daniel Nordlund, PhD
Research and Data Analysis Division
Services & Enterprise Support Administration