[R] GIS Analyses for Economics and Marketing

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Tue Feb 23 12:50:35 CET 2016

Domagoj Culinovic <culinovic.domagoj <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I am Phdoctorate Candidate at Faculty of economics.
> Also i am using GIS last 26 years, but lat 3 year i am focused on QGIS.
> My earea of interests are GIS in Economics and marketing, and now i am
> combine R and QGIS to have results.

It may be more relevant to post in R-sig-geo than here, given the specific
nature of your question.

You might also look at materials used in connection with GEOSTAT courses:

http://geostat-course.org/

The next course is in Albacete, Spain (the host of the useR! 2013
conference). These materials are mostly related to environmental questions,
but the techniques used are similar.

Roger