[R] How to merge two tables

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Feb 22 20:45:31 CET 2016

I can see no coherent way to merge these two tables. They do not appear to
have consistent definitions for uniqueness of individual rows. Nor do they
have consistent column definitions. If you think they do, you will need to
be more clear in your question about how you want them to be merged.

As for expanding, you might try using something like

ageExpand <- age[ rep( seq_along( age[[1]] ), times=age[,"count"] ), 1:3 ]