[R] How to create an executable file from R GUI?

simon0098 at yahoo.com simon0098 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 12:35:13 CET 2016

Thanks all,
I solved this problem using a batch file. Note that my problem was that my GUI disappeared quickly that I solve it using function "gtkMain()" after calling my GUI  function. So, R GUI works with batch file :)
The only problem that I had is that one of the buttons in my GUI is used to open a PDF file but as I click it, a window of some texts appear! I didn't think this problem would happen ! Let me know If you have any idea about it.