[R] Genoa course: Introduction to Zero Inflated Models
Highland Statistics Ltd
highstat at highstat.com
Mon Feb 22 09:23:37 CET 2016
We would like to announce the following statistics course:
Course: Introduction to Zero Inflated Models
Where: Italian National Antarctic Museum, Genoa, Italy
When: 9-13 May 2016
Course website: http://www.highstat.com/statscourse.htm
Course flyer: http://highstat.com/Courses/Flyers/Flyer2016_5Genoa.pdf
Dr. Alain F. Zuur
First author of:
1. Beginner's Guide to GAMM with R (2014).
2. Beginner's Guide to GLM and GLMM with R (2013).
3. Beginner's Guide to GAM with R (2012).
4. Zero Inflated Models and GLMM with R (2012).
5. A Beginner's Guide to R (2009).
6. Mixed effects models and extensions in ecology with R (2009).
7. Analysing Ecological Data (2007).
Highland Statistics Ltd.
9 St Clair Wynd
UK - AB41 6DZ Newburgh
Tel: 0044 1358 788177
Email: highstat at highstat.com
More information about the R-help