[R] Is there any simple guide for spatialVx R package !?

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 14:12:25 CET 2016

The data commands in the example load sample data. You can run those lines
in R and look at what the sample data are set up like, if the explanations
aren't clear to you. There may also be help files specifically for the
sample data.

There's some information at
https://www.ral.ucar.edu/projects/icp/SpatialVx/
but sadly no tutorial. Still, those folks are probably better to contact
for package-specific questions.

Sarah