[R] Problem in adapting a script I have not written.

Dalila Zolarsi dalila.zolarsi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 17:35:45 CET 2016

I forgot to attach the website in which there's all what is needed for this
procedure, sorry!
The text file I attach is the main standard procedure, while in the website
there is all the resources for the example.
If you can help me, I'd be so grateful!

I think it's all self written, by the way because it's the procedure in the
author's paper

http://www.ssc.wisc.edu/~bhansen/progs/restat_99.html