[R] error message for every parenthesis

Tara Kerin kerin at usc.edu
Tue Feb 16 20:37:40 CET 2016

Thank you both for your quick reply!
I did install 3.2.3, it appears that was just a typo in my earlier message.

Yes! deleting the workspace and history seems to correct the problem. I
will also not continue the practice of saving my workspace. I have also now
downloaded R studio.  Thank you for the tip. The interface is nice, and I
hope this will help my transition over to R.  I'll have to send my thanks
to Garrett as well. :)

I appreciate your help with this, and your patience with a R newbie!

Thanks,
Tara