[R] Error with Twitter Authorization for Sentiment Analysis

SHIVI BHATIA shivi.bhatia at safexpress.com
Sun Feb 14 11:15:59 CET 2016

Dear Team,

Every now and then I face issues while connecting to Twitter:

Error in check_twitter_oauth() : OAuth authentication error:

This most likely means that you have incorrectly called
setup_twitter_oauth()'

I have checked multiple github suggestion and statsexchange forum & have
followed all suggestion such as to update httpuv package and calling out the
library names in a certain manner however I am still not successful.. Also
apart from these there was also recommendation on httr package to be called
first though while calling the httr package I got this message:

Error in unloadNamespace(package) :
  namespace 'httr' is imported by 'twitteR' so cannot be unloaded

Not sure on what is to be done here hence require help from the forum.

Thanks, Shivi

Mb: 9891002021