[R] Shiny

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Feb 10 17:52:51 CET 2016

> On Feb 10, 2016, at 5:23 AM, Duncan Murdoch <murdoch.duncan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 10/02/2016 7:41 AM, Venky wrote:
>> Hi Team,
>>
>> Please anyone share the Shiny app code(Server and UI)  for Multiple Linear
>> Regression. With dropdown menu
>>

> This is the wrong place to write for help with Shiny.  I think RStudio runs some forums for that, and StackOverflow also answers questions about it.

However, StackOverflow attempts to position itself as a coding site for coders and generally vague requests along the line of "give me the codez" or "do my searching for me"  are not warmly received.

I don't know what the typical reception to such vague requests might be on the RStudio forums. They might have a more welcoming posture toward persons hoping to use their product.

--
David Winsemius
Alameda, CA, USA