[R] MCA, Rcmdr, FactoMineR

Sarah Bortolamiol bortolamiol.sarah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:01:00 CET 2016

Dear R users,

I am a beginner in R so my question may be a bit stupid. I tried to search
in forums and did not find the answer I am looking for. I should precise
that I am using Rstudio on Mac (OsX 10.10.5).

I want to run a MCA analysis on my data (with Benzecri correction, with
active and supplementary variables). It seems that the FactoMineR package
is doing this. However, it seems it is not working as it should. In Rstudio
console I call "library(Rcmdr)", and it opens a new window with XQuartz.
Then I want to upload FactoMineR package so I go in tool, I select
FactoMineR and validate. Then I am supposed to charge plug-ins but the
option is not available (see picture attached)
Do you know where it comes from?

Thank you very much for your help,
Sarah