[R] (no subject)

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 01:55:58 CET 2016

Hi Walter,
To make sure that the current R working directory is what you think it is:

getwd()

If it is not what you want, you can change it with:

setwd("C:/Program Files/R/R-3.2.3/Appendix")

Notice that I have changed the backslashes (\) to slashes (/). You can also
use doubled backslashes if you prefer. Same for loading a file with an
explicit path in another directory.

Jim