[R] Has R-help changed reply-to policy?

S Ellison S.Ellison at LGCGroup.com
Thu Feb 4 17:33:29 CET 2016

Apologies if I've missed a post, but have the default treatment of posts and reply-to changed on R-Help of late?

I ask because as of today, my email client now only lists the OP email when replying to an R-help message, even with a reply-all, so the default reply is not to the list.
I also noticed a few months back that I no longer see my own posts, other than as a receipt notification, and tinkering with my account defaults doesn't change that.

I don't _think_ things have changed at my end ...

Steve Ellison