[R] Export R output in Excel

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 03:33:21 CET 2016

Hi Bryan,
When I have to do something like this, I usually go through HTML
output and import it into MS Word. I am not suggesting that this is
the best thing to do, but it might get you out of trouble. I'm not
sure whether importing HTML into Excel will work as well. I assume
that you are running analyses in R and want to export the output that
appears in the console window. If so, try producing HTML output with
the prettyR or R2HTML packages and importing it. There are other ways
to do this, but the learning curve is steep and you might not want to
climb it right now.

Jim