[R] Predictive analysis based on past data

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 22:56:00 CET 2016

This list is about R programming, not statistical methodology,
although there is sometimes an overlap. You should do better posting
to a statistics list like stats.stackexchange.com for queries about
statistics. Although it looks like you may need to do some studying in
a basic regression methods text or online tutorial.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."