[R] Bayesian cox model: spBayesSurv package

radhika sundar radhikasundar520 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 15:52:30 CET 2016

I am going through R's function indeptCoxph in the spBayesSurv package
which fits a bayesian Cox model. I am confused by some of the input
parameters to this function.

What is the role of the "prediction" input parameter? Should it not only
contain the predictor covariates? In the R code example, the authors have
included a vector "s" which was used to initially simulate the survival
times data in their example as well as the predictors. I'm not sure what
this "s" is.

Given that my data is just a set of survival times between 0 and 100, along
with censored (yes/no) information, how would I use this function and how
should I handle the input "s"?

Thanks for any help!