[R] R Statistical Application - Windows 10

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 23:24:14 CET 2016

On 21/12/2016 1:23 PM, McKee, Kevin wrote:
> To whom it may concern:
>
> I am trying to verify the oldest version of the R Statistical Application
> that is compatible with Windows 10.  Thanks in advance for any information
> you can provide.

They are all available for download from CRAN back to 2004, with some
versions back to 2000.  It might be hard to install packages that are
compatible with those old versions, but at least theoretically you can
download them and test.

You might also want to ask Microsoft; they now distribute R binaries,
and certainly know more about Windows 10 than we do.

Duncan Murdoch