[R] Power of t test for unequal variances?

Gerrit Eichner Gerrit.Eichner at math.uni-giessen.de
Tue Dec 20 08:54:42 CET 2016

Hello, Mauricio,

maybe pwr.t2n.test() in package pwr or/and n.ttest() in package
samplesize do what you need/want.

  Hth  --  Gerrit

Dr. Gerrit Eichner                   Mathematical Institute, Room 212
gerrit.eichner at math.uni-giessen.de   Justus-Liebig-University Giessen
Tel: +49-(0)641-99-32104          Arndtstr. 2, 35392 Giessen, Germany
Fax: +49-(0)641-99-32109            http://www.uni-giessen.de/eichner