[R] Unable arrange the functions according to the requirement in the help page of my package.

Jim Lemon drjimlemon at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 09:53:19 CET 2016

Hi Pijush,
Don't worry about the "arrangement" of the functions in the help file.
They are ordered alphabetically and this has nothing to do with the
order in which they are actually used. The more serious problem is
probably your help files. There should be a "man" (help) file for each
function, usually written in the "Rd" format. These files should be in
the "man" subdirectory of your package directory. Getting the right
files in the right directories is a bit tricky, and I am afraid that
you will just have to plow through the "Writing R Extensions" file to
learn how.

Jim