[R] Question regarding package deSolve and R versions

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Dec 14 07:28:38 CET 2016

You are approaching this the wrong way... you should be upgrading your version of R to be current.  The deSolve package is up to date... it is your R that is behind.

You should also read the Posting Guide which would have told you this and also that you need to post using plain text and mention your OS among other things.