[R] Unable arrange the functions according to the requirement in the help page of my package.

Pijush Das topijush at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:19:13 CET 2016

Hello Sir,

I am trying to create my package in R. I have few functions for this
package. After including all the functions in the package, I have seen that
the help page does not contain the functions sequentially as it is demanded
by the package. e.g.

The package requires the function arrangement given below:

a()
d()
c()
b()

After building the package , found that function arrangement given below
a()
b()
c()
d()

Another problem which I am facing is given below:
I have created the vignette file in R markdown file format with the help of
VignetteBuilder: knitr. There is no error but after building and checking
the package I unable to see the  vignette.pdf in the Help file.

I have seen that there is a Index.html page in other package.  I able to
create such index.html file but I unable to connect all the function and
the vignette.pdf in that html file.

I unable to understand the document found in the website describing about
how to create an R package.  There I do not find any clue to solve my
problem.

Please help me.

Thank you very much.

regards