[R] Run a Python code from R

Nelly Reduan nell.redu at hotmail.fr
Thu Dec 1 20:10:57 CET 2016

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your answers. Finally, I'm using the function system2() to run the python script. However, I don't know how to define a list of numeric values in the character vector of arguments for the function system2 (i.e., in “args” of the function system2() ) ?

In the Python script, the list of numeric values is defined as follows:

import sys

import nlmpy

weights = sys.argv[1] ## where weights = [0.5, 0.5]

outputNLM = nlmpy.classifyArray(…, weights)

print outputNLM

In the script R, how can I specify the argument weights = [0.5, 0.5] to run the Python script ?

Thanks a lot for your time.

Have a nice day

Nell