[R] Invitation to visualization user study

Sara Johansson Fernstad sara.fernstad at northumbria.ac.uk
Thu Aug 25 18:06:13 CEST 2016

Dear R-users,

We are currently conducting a user study evaluating visualization methods
from the R-package VIM
(https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/VIM/VIM.pdf) in the context of
displaying missing data. Our aim is to evaluate what type of visualization
may be best for solving particular tasks, and through this provide
guidance for future research and development.

I would like to invite you as an R-user and data analyst to participate in
this study.

The study is completely anonymous and is part of a project at University
of Northumbria at Newcastle, UK. It starts with an instructive video,
followed by a set of tasks that will take around 15 minutes to complete.

If you have any questions or comments regarding the study, please contact
sara.fernstad at northumbria.ac.uk.

To the study:
https://northumbria.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/survey-visualization-of-missing-dat

Your participation is important and very much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Sara

Dr Sara J Fernstad
Senior Lecturer

Department of Computer and Information Sciences
Northumbria University
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE2 1XE
United Kingdom