[R] Loop over folder files

Juan Ceccarelli Arias jfca283 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:03:21 CEST 2016

The error wasn't in the loop. It was in the file list.
It's running now because i added full.names option to TRUE
fuente=list.files("C:/Users/Jceccarelli/Bases/Stata", pattern="dta$",
full.names=T)
Now R can proccess the data. Now it callapses or stops because other kind
of error.
¿Should i open another topic or just use the mail list?
By the way, thank you all.