[R] [Friedmann test for 2 factor mixed design] I need your help.I trying to do non-parametric 2way anova

이아름 judyoringe at naver.com
Tue Aug 23 08:33:38 CEST 2016

Hi!

I'm trying to do the non-parametric test for 2 factor mixed anova.

I got 2 factors, one is within-subject factor, AGE(2levels), and the other is between-subject factor, Speed(6levels).
One dependent variables, RT.

The data, I got, is not satisfied with the normality and homogeneity of variance.

So I tried to do the non-parametric test and use the Friedmann test function(friedman.test) in R .

and I got the error message as below..
"Error in friedman.test.default(RT, Speed, AGE) :
friedman.test error: not an unreplicated complete block design"

How can I deal with this problem?
Please help

Thanks!

Kind regards,