[R] Regressing the residuals on the country dummies

Bert Gunter bgunter.4567 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 22:09:02 CEST 2016

1. Have you checked out package Rpy/Rpy2?

2. I don't know Python, but as you seem to be trying to get data from
the web, see the Rcurl package, maybe, to do these things in R.

3.  Hopefully someone who does know Python can give you better answers.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter

and sticking things into it."