[R] Error in riv package

Shivi Bhatia shivipmp82 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 20:07:47 CEST 2016

HI Team,

I am working to reduce the # of predictor variables from the model using
woe and iv values. For this i am using riv package. However i am having a
hard time installing this package:

install_github("riv","tomasgreif")
install.packages("DBI",dependencies=TRUE)

The error i receive is :
*Username parameter is deprecated. Please use tomasgreif/riv *

The other approach i have to use the library(InformationValue). I have this
as below:
WOE(X=SFDC1$support_cat, Y=SFDC1$survey)
WOETable(X=SFDC1$support_cat, Y=SFDC1$survey)
IV(X=SFDC1$support_cat, Y=SFDC1$survey)

This package assists me achieve what i am looking for but here i need to
add one independent variable at a time to see whether it is predictive or
not. Is there a way i can add all variables at a go or have to add one by
one,

For the above package (riv) i have seen an example which helps to take the
entire data range and  predictive the power of each predictor. The link for
the same is:
https://www.r-bloggers.com/r-credit-scoring-woe-information-value-in-woe-
package/

Thanks, Shivi