[R] question please

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Aug 14 23:25:18 CEST 2016

> On Aug 14, 2016, at 8:43 AM, Janire Peñalba <janire13 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> What is the R code for neuralnet for time series forecasting?
> <http://stats.stackexchange.com/questions/229783/what-is-the-r-code-for-neuralnet-for-time-series-forecasting>

Page Not Found
This question was removed from Cross Validated for reasons of moderation.

I've never seen such an action before. Normally CrossValidated is very tolerant of posters not reading their help pages and advice about posting. Did you do something really strange?

> This question might seem very basic but I can´t seem to get the code right.
> I have the data for the Pound/Euro Exchange rate for 143 days. I use the
> first 115 days of data as my traning set.
>
> And I am trying to train the neuralnetwork by using:
>
> neuralnet(formula, data, hidden layers...)

There were other question on CV.com that offered code doing neuralnet predictions on timeseries.

> But I cannot make it work. My question is, fot this kind of data and taking
> into account that I only want to do a one step ahead prediction x(t+1) what
> would the code look like to then be able to test the rest of the data on
> the model given?

For R-help, you are expected to post code that creates a dataset ...

> Thank you so much in advance
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

... and do it in plain text.

--