[R] Continuation-parsing / trampoline / infinite recursion problem

Thomas Mailund mailund at birc.au.dk
Wed Aug 10 19:54:35 CEST 2016

Well, they stay at 3 when I call cat (except for the final step going down in they recursion where `identity` is called, where they are 4). They do that both when I evaluate ... in the `make_thunk` function and when I don’t. But then, when I call `cat` it also worked before. I cannot keep `cat` in there and still get the error, something that is *really* puzzling me.