[R] Diethelm Wuertz (founder 'Rmetrics')

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at effectivedefense.org
Wed Aug 10 12:03:53 CEST 2016

       Diethelm and Barbara very generously invited me into their home
after I had contacted Diethelm asking about Rmetrics prior to visiting
Zürich years ago.  I agree with Martin.  His legacy will live on via the
Rmetrics code and companion books.  I don't know if anyone else will be
able to take over maintaining and extended or if future workshops /
summer schools will continue to attract an audience.

       Spencer