[R] Calendar embedded for event scheduling

Sriram Kumar sriram at navgathi.com
Wed Aug 10 08:45:13 CEST 2016

Dear jim ,

          Thanks jim lemon  for your reply but i need a calendar for
marking my event for a period or for a day  not the gantt chart  because
the calendar event means can also  update by user .and view by anyone but
not in gantt chart..please can you provide any widgets or any other way to
do that.i already wasted a lot of man hour time on this .