[R] [R-pkgs] New package: ggghost 0.1.0 - Capture the spirit of your ggplot2 calls
rpkg at jcarroll.com.au
Mon Aug 8 14:56:08 CEST 2016
Greetings, R users!
I am pleased to announce the release of my first CRAN package: ggghost.
- Minimal user-space overhead for implementation; p %g<% ggplot(dat,
- ggplot2 components added to the plot object (p <- p + geom_point()) are
stored in a list within p, and evaluation delayed
- The incoming data is captured and retained for reproducibility
- The list of calls can be added to (+), subtracted from (-, via regex),
- The list of calls can be inspected (via summary)
- The data and calls can be recovered from the object p even if removed
from the workspace.
Provides a solution to a question posed here:
Whether the pun name or the R code came first is a secret that dies with me.
I welcome any feedback or suggestions you may have.
- Jonathan Carroll.
[[alternative HTML version deleted]]
R-packages mailing list
R-packages at r-project.org
More information about the R-help