[R] metaprop

Michael Dewey lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 13:30:51 CEST 2016

Dear Carlos

If you use functions from a contributed package it is best to tell us
which package. There are nearly 9000 of them.

On 07/08/2016 17:13, Carlos Javier Rincon Rodriguez wrote:
> hi,
>
> i am using the funtion metaprop but when i try to save the proportion
> estimation by subgrup using the option "byvar", the value in TE.fixed.w are
> the transformed proportion, and i need the untranformed proportion. I try
> with the option backtranf=true, but doesn`t change anithing.

As the documentation says it applies to printing and plotting. Why not
take the values it does return and back-transform them yourself? None of
the transformations it uses are that tricky to reverse.

>  I have so many subgroup that i need to be able to save my result but i can
> find where the untranformed proportion keep saving.
>
> thanks for the help.
>
> bye
>
> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Michael