[R] Homals: Nonlinear PCA

Zhaoju Deng zhaoju.deng2014 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:43:32 CEST 2016

Hi Lucia,
It is another problem with Homals on my own data. Have you ever got a
eigenvalue above one? Because in my analysis homals consistently gave me
very small eigenvalues(far below 1), I compared the eigenvalues in Homals
and Psych, there were different, Psych always gave me high eigenvalues. you
can find the code in attachment.
Thanks,
Zhaoju

在 2013年5月17日星期五 UTC+2下午2:16:00,l. calciano写道: