[R] [R-pkgs] new version of package water: Actual Evapotranspiration with Energy Balance Models
Guillermo Federico Olmedo
guillermo.olmedo at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 00:35:06 CEST 2016
Dear R users,
I'm glad to announce the new version of water package (0.5).
As this is my first message to the list, I want to add that this
package provides tools to estimate actual evapotranspiration from
surface energy balance models.
Right now you can run the well-know METRIC model using it. This model
allows to estimate the energy balance using landsat (7 or 5) images
and a weather station.
I'll be happy to discuss or provide more information.
The changes since the last version are:
* Added maxit parameter to calcH to control the maximun number of iterations.
* Added an optional constrain to the selection of anchors pixels using the
location of the weather station and a 30km buffer.
* Changed default value for Z.om.ws in calcH. (From 0.0018 to 0.03)
* Added a new parameter to calcAnchors, available for both methods: buffer.
buffer allow to set the minimun distance between two anchor pixels of the same
* Added a new method for calcAnchors = "CITRA-MCBbc". This method chooses the
coldest and hottest anchors pixels availables. Previous method ("CITRA-MCBr")
chooses random pixel who meets the conditions. CITRA-MCBbc is now the default
method for calcAnchors
* General remote sensing functions moved to a separate file
* loadImage detects when there is more than 1 image on the working folder
* Rn, G, H, LE are restricted to values > 0
* Improvements to anchors pixels selection: more releaxed hot
temperature criterium, distance, mean of many pixels, etc
* Added two methods for land surface estimation: single channel and
Split windows only works for Landsat 8.
* loadImage now loads thermal data also: low gain for L7 and both bands for L8
* Fixed big bug when estimating ETo with a large weather station file
R-packages mailing list
R-packages at r-project.org
More information about the R-help